• Quality Assurance
• Global Recognition
• Highly acclaimed degrees
• Unlimited career opportunities
• High Spending on Research and Technology
• Multicultural and safe environment
• Growing Destination
• Range of courses
• Quality of education is high. Australian degrees are internationally accepted. Australian Universities, vocational education and training colleges and schools are World-class.
• The Australian Government closely monitors higher education standards. All Universities and TAFE institutes receive substantial funding from the Government.
• TAFE (Technical and Further Education) institutes are unique in offering vocational training tailored to the job market for high school graduates.
• Indian 3-year degree is acceptable directly for Masters programs.
• No GRE/ GMAT/ SAT required.
• Flexible visa regulations in favour of international students.
Bachelors Degree - Duration 3 years
Masters Degree – Duration 1 - 2 years
Doctoral Degree – Duration 3 years
It also offers Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma.
Tuition Fees - The yearly tuition fee ranges from $A 20,000 to $A 30,000 depending on the course and university.
Living Cost - The yearly living cost for student in Australia is $A 18,000 to $A 20,000.
ALL BACHELOR AND MASTERS PROGRAMME IN BELOW MENTIONED FIELDS AVAILABLE:
4. HEALTH CARE
5. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
6. SOCIAL WORK