New Zealand has an excellent education system. Qualifications gained here are accepted alongside the best in the world, and are recognized internationally. There are a wide range of study opportunities with an attractive and stimulating educational environment at all levels. The cost of study in New Zealand compares favorably with other countries. Education in New Zealand is highly regarded and has a very friendly educational environment. Education in New Zealand leads to Permanent Residency.
FACTS ABOUT NEW ZEALAND
• New Zealand is located in the Southwest Pacific Ocean and consists of two main Islands as well as a number of smaller ones.
• The principal Islands are the North and South Islands which are separated by the Cook Strait.
• New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere, so January and February are the warmest months, autumn is from March to May, winter is from June to August, and spring runs from September to November.
• An agricultural wonderland, New Zealand offers pristine farmland and World leading agricultural research and development programs.
• It has one of the highest literacy rates in World.
• It offers one of the best education systems in the World as school education is free and Universities and training facilities are available to all and are subsidized by cheap government loans to residents.
• Excellent health care is available to all New Zealanders and is fully subsidized for children less than five years of age.
• The public health care system provides World-class care.
• It has a diverse multi-cultural population of around 4.5 million
• Some of the main (and popular) cities are Auckland (the largest), Hamilton in the Waikato region, New Plymouth in the Taranaki area, Wellington (Wellington / Kapiti region) and Christchurch (Canterbury region). Others such as Tauranga in the Bay of Plenty area and Nelson in the Nelson/Tasman area are known for their recreation parks and marine reserves. Queenstown is in Otago, a nature-lover's delight, known for its inland lakes, wildlife and plants.
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
• British Based Education System.
• World Class Institutions.
• New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education
• Warm and Welcoming Environment.
• 15 years of education is acceptable in NZ.
• World leading Courses and Degrees.
• High Quality Living Conditions.
• PR (Permanent Residence) Opportunity.
• Broad range of study and research opportunities
• High Quality Learning Experience
• Moderate entry requirements
• Growing Destination
• Low cost of study
• Employment prospects
• Permanent Residency option
ABOUT NEW ZEALAND EDUCATION SYSTEM
New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education. It has a progressive education system with many state of the art facilities.
• Education in New Zealand follows the three-tier model which includes primary schools, followed by secondary schools (high schools) and tertiary education at universities and/or polytechnics.
• No concept of Pre Sessional English Language Course in New Zealand.
• Usually two Intakes: February and July.
• Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week during studies and full time during vacations.
• All student gets one year open work permit (Job search Visa) to convert Student Visa into PR. The student needs to find a relevant job within that duration.
DIPLOMA, PG DIPLOMA AND MASTERS PROGRAMME IN BELOW MENTIONED FIELDS AVAILABLE ACROSS VARIOUS INSTITUTIONS:
3. HEALTH CARE
4. RETAIL MANAGEMENT
6. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY